Humans of LBCC / Self Portrait


My name is Ella Stidham, I am currently beginning my third and final term at LBCC. Amidst the Corona pandemic, I have really become in tune with my sense of nature, and the outdoors. I love to fish, ride ATV’s, and swim. I live in Florence, which gives me the perfect balance of the forest, the ocean, and the dunes. Taking a walk through the trees sounds perfect any time of day. Listening to music has also been an activity I have become fonder of since the pandemic has started. I listen to everything from Classical to Rock, but have been focusing more this term of music form different cultures. I love to sing. And I love to travel and learn about people living in other cultures. I am a colorful, eclectic person, and you will typically find me rocking my tie dye shirts, I have a ton of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mug Shot and Environmental Shot

Around The Farm

At the Beach